• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Dot compressor mount inquiry

usmc81301

I have the rest of my kit installed but for the life of me I can't figure out how the compressor mounts to its bracket. I have all the pieces, so I have been told. I have a 6.5TD in mine, is there a difference in mounts? Any pictures or advice from those of you who have done this project would help greatly.

TedG

There are several bracket versions (6.2/6.5/6.5TD, V-belt/Serpentine belt old/Serpentine belt new, etc). Best to post a picture of what you have.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry for the delay. Couldn't post pis from iPad and I was away. The two attached pictures are the mounts that came in the kit. I do have the 6.5TD in mine.
Brackets on the right are late surp., bracket on left is early surp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks