• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red River Parts a Equip.

chuck500cc

Just got off the phone with Blake at Red River Parts and he was full of usefull info. He told me that if they don't have it for an M35 it's wasn't built. He also informed me that he has complete gasket kits and parts down to the smallest components for any of the trucks new and used. He also paints trucks and has a guy that gives good deals for transport. It is hard to reach him sometimes but the guy was polite. Just thought I would let you guys know. I plan to make a trip out there next month to check it out. I live in the DFW area and it's not to far for an afternoon drive. I will take pics.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats a GREAT yard to walk around in.. A history lession in all the units that have been at Ft Hood in the past 20-30 years if you go deep enough into the back.

chuck500cc

Yea, when I talked to Blake he told me that alot of the trucks they get have been setting for over ten years. :shock: The biggest problem he sees is rot. The truck are in good running order but the seals are leaking from everywhere. :driver:

Chuck XD Fan

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They are still there. I stopped by there on my way to Dallas between xmas and new years.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Update: drove by about 20 min ago. Still trucks and parts all over.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sportsman02

I talked to Justin at Red River this week and ended up buying parts from them around Thanksgiving and Christmas last year for my goat. But I think they have since sold out on these parts though.

Reactions: jgp

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has been a few years, but I found them to be helpful, prices ok, and good folks to deal with. They showed me around somewhat and the bulk of their business at the time was foreign sales. Yard was full of goodies...

Jeepsinker

Every time I've stopped by there ( during business hours), the gates have been closed and nobody around. A real pain to back out of there with an M105 behind a deuce too since there's no place to turn around with the gate closed.

Mudwrench

Thanks, Great info.
I guess I better call to confirm before arriving.
I talked to Blake on the phone last week. He said he was sold out of what I'm looking for. I would still like to walk the yard and see what new ideas come to mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks