• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RedNeck Yacht Club 4th of July Bash!, FL

Big CASE

hey all , CASE here in Fl .
if you are not doing any thing on the 4th of July , I have found something to do
RedNeck Yacht Club this looked to be the thing to do in FL for the 4th .
I am really thing of going , if so I will have the Deuce and the M104-A2 .
I like to know if any one less is thinking of going ?? .maybe well get together for the weekend ?
:beer:

tjcouch

Too far for me - plus I'll be at the Coke Zero 400 infield!

I have seen lots of pics though - it is quite the show!

wheelspin

who's going? just remember it gets deep! i am local to it but only been there with my rail. got some pics for ya...

Attachments

Green_gator

About 160 mi across Alligator Alley......hmmmmmm...... If I get the Super Singles and Deuce bed on think it might be doable........
Strosfla,
It is not a bad drive. Did it last weekend as part of a round trip from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale in the deuce moving my nephew. Easy way is take 595 to US 27 and go North then cut across Bermont Road toward Punta Gorda. You can not miss the sign on the North side of the road for entrance.

wheelspin

and if you go give loads of time to get in. every redneck, hillbilly, hick, and just fun loving boy,girl in the lower half of the state gets there early. long lines $30 a person a day or $40 for the weekend. bring fuel too..

SixSpeed

Banned
I'll be Unimog-Less for the month of July while I make the switch from my Gas 404 to my Diesel Doka 404.

Some seriously large trucks there, lol!

wheelspin

so no one going to come out to the yacht club? if some other MVs show i would take mine, just stay out of the deep stuff. it all ways fun to pull out the weak, broken, stuck, swamped.

wheelspin

i am only one exit north of US-17 if you who are going want to meet up at just off exit(us17 #164 i think) let us know. i will be going to Naples for a 4th parade with some local guys but will be back right after.

strosfla

.....rebuilding my front end as we speak.... Trying to locate (2) HEMTT rims, to complete my set(got the tires)......but I'm looking in Florida close enough to pickup myself saving the $$$ freight. Got a possible hit in Ft. Pierce, find out Friday. So if I'm all together....definitely b there. Heard about long lines and getting there EARLY...especially to find a camping spot. Any insider tips? .....leaving Ft. Lauderdale in the AM on the 3rd.......

wheelspin

.....rebuilding my front end as we speak.... Trying to locate (2) HEMTT rims, to complete my set(got the tires)......but I'm looking in Florida close enough to pickup myself saving the $$$ freight. Got a possible hit in Ft. Pierce, find out Friday. So if I'm all together....definitely b there. Heard about long lines and getting there EARLY...especially to find a camping spot. Any insider tips? .....leaving Ft. Lauderdale in the AM on the 3rd.......
get there early or real late(not so good for camping spots) bring a cold drink for the wait in line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks