• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redneck Yacht Club Labor Day Weekend August 31-September 2nd!

broadsword71

I hate that I missed the last FL rally. I was between MV's. But I have that taken care of now and am headed to RYC labor day weekend. Always have a great time here and been to several events. Great fun, vendors, trail riding, and live music. I would invite anyone to attend these huge events. There is always a respectable amount of MV's that show up. I'd like to rally in a corner there with some of "us guys" and meet a few more MV pepes. Hope to see some of you there. Its in Punta Gorda, FL. I have no affiliation with them. Just trying to get a group together for a good time!

Redneck Yacht Club Mud Park

Map/Directions

Redneck Yacht Club
44570 Bermont Rd
Punta Gorda, FL 33982
Located 3 miles east of CR 31

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All posts by the OP ( you ) deleted makes it a worthless thread , if the information was worth posting in the first place there should be no reason to delete your posts. It you look at past threads on haspin or the Georgia rallys or any other rally , none of the OP's go back and delete all their posts the threads stay intact .

Last edited by a moderator:

broadsword71

All posts by the OP ( you ) deleted makes it a worthless thread , if the information was worth posting in the first place there should be no reason to delete your posts. It you look at past threads on haspin or the Georgia rallys or any other rally , none of the OP's go back and delete all their posts the threads stay intact .

Well what you don't understand is the particulars and the agreements I sold the business on. Which is nobody's business but mine. But included a non-disclosure agreement, and because I do not want to be bothered with media any longer among other personal reasons why. It is a popular off road park that made worldwide news constantly. And I am constantly being contacted about the park by media. Stick with worring about yourself and see I was just trying to form a friendly invite to an off road park I have no affiliation with. Furthermore I'm not interested in what others do with there threads. It wasn't even a popular posting on this site. I think 3 people responded. So who really cares? I assure you nothing interesting or informative was lost!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next time, if a thread needs to be deleted, you can ask a moderator to delete it(if it needs to go), rather than editing out just your posts(leaving a thread that is no longer readable).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks