• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone closed

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I was scheduled to pickup some stuff and do some previews Friday morning in Huntsville. The bad weather must have pasted the base because I get no answer at GL up there.

If you have an appointment to pick up or preview next week I suggest that you start calling at 0730 Monday morning and see if they are back up and running.

I hope Teresa and her guys (including her son Adam) are all OK.

I'll try to keep this thread alive and will post when I get more info.

The storm also passed very close to Anniston Army Depot but I have heard no reports of damage from there as of today.

Again...if you have an appointment there you should call and confirm that they are going to be open.

tcody

Anyone know how the folks at the Veterans Museum did. Tried to email Randy, but no response. Hope everyone did ok.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
UPDATE!!!!

As of 1300 CST Monday there is still no answer at GL Redstone.

I spoke to one of the Public Affairs folks up there (professional courtesy still working for me) and the power is off on most of the base.

No time line yet on when the issue will be resolved.''

I'll update as soon as I get other info.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
NEW UPDATE!!!!!

GL Redstone is up and running again.......I am headed up there tomorrow AM.......if you need a preview or pickup send me a PM with phone number......if pickup is needed you will have to fax a Paid Invoice and Pickup Authorization to Teresa up there. I have the fax number..it has to go to GL Redstone...not GL in Arizona.

top_prop

NEW UPDATE!!!!!

GL Redstone is up and running again.......I am headed up there tomorrow AM.......if you need a preview or pickup send me a PM with phone number......if pickup is needed you will have to fax a Paid Invoice and Pickup Authorization to Teresa up there. I have the fax number..it has to go to GL Redstone...not GL in Arizona.
Will this system let you edit the subject line of your original post?

Thanks for keeping up with this and posting it here!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I made it up there today...saw some storm damage on the way up...mostly trees down and minor damage to buildings in Guntersville.

As usual Teresa and her crew were on top of their game.

Forgot to take any pics......Elmo was pissed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks