• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone pickup and storage !

cldh35611

I will pickup running trucks from Redstone and store them in my pasture for a month for $100 a piece. My offer does not include insurance for your truck or secured storage but I have four of my trucks stored in the same field and nothing has happened to them. I will pad lock the truck and at your request I will remove the batteries.

If you have trucks that are not running we can discuss some options. I have a friend with a wrecker company and some M35 trucks that may get parted out.

Darrell Henry

256-714-0135

jime

Darrell Picked up my truck and kept it until I could get down there. It worked out great as GL would have re-listed. Thanks Darrell!

Jim

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Darrell was of immense help to me in documenting the GL damage to two deuces I bought at Redstone, since I'm 450 miles away. GL actually approved the claim, thanks to his legwork. Unfortunately, at the time, he didn't have a towbar to tow my brake-less dueces offsite. If I ever feel that masochistic urge to buy a sight-unseen truck from Redstone again, I will definately call Darrell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks