• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone to central, IL. end of May.

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need to transport 2 deuces from Redstone (Huntsville, Al.) to Cental, IL (500 loaded miles) torwards the end of May or when papers clear. Please PM or eamil any info.

Thanks in advance.

grounded

Banned
ROAD TRIP!!!

hope paperwork goes good and trucks are good for you.

If you let me know your lot numbers and auction i might be able to check on them while im there next week.

monkeythumbs

If you need an extra driver I'm good for a road trip as long as it doesn't conflict with Findlay or Abeerdeen. If they aren't runners I guess my offer doesn''t help you out. PM if you need assistance/extra body to drive, I just picked up from there 4 weeks ago.

chvss65

Heh vtach
I maybe able to help out as driver, if you end up going down, just went by Huntsville/Mahomet this weekend coming home from Fla vacation.
LMK
Larry

blackwater1

Ride to Redstone

Hey Vtach

I know it says live in fl but my farm is in Iowa and that is where the Deuces are going ---I will be coming down from Iowa that why i said e-mail me your ph# --- as i may have a ride down for you.

Mike -- email

simply9999@yahoo.com

engineer233

Haulin'

My fauther-in-law owns a trucking co , he may be able to haul them or get them brokered for you. You can call Gary at Kentucky Flatbeds @ 606-528-6222 , tell him Trav told you to call. Hope he can help. Im going to Redstone about the same time to get my first deuce!!! Im so excited and cant wait to restore it and get in the MUD !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks