• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone to Southern Illinois trailer haul

rwbrown72

I just won a m348a2 trailer at Redstone AL and need it transported to 62864. The trip is 375 miles according to google maps. I will be sending in the EUC on Monday. When it clears I will need a tractor to move it to Mt. Vernon, IL. Let me know if you all know anyone or are interested in moving it for me. I would like to pay a member and keep the money "In the family" if possible, but I would also prefer someone with some military vehicle transport experience. Please feel free to give me advice and suggestions. I know enough to know when to ask for help, so HELP!

Russell Brown

TaylorTradingCo

Contact member Mark3395. He lives in Illinois and is all the time picking up stuff at Redstone and Warner Robbins. He might be able to pick it up and bring it up with a truck he bought.

Derek Taylor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks