Reducer for Deft Paint


New member
Sevierville TN.
I have Deft Chemical Coatings Paint part A, 34088 Olive Drab formerly 34087)
and part B.
This is shown on site as a correct color for my M35.

I need Reducer for this paint.
A search shows to use MIL-T-81772B type 1 Reducer.
What is this, and where can I get it.

It also said I can use MEK, which I have, but I would like to use a slower Reducer.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks