• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Register M101A2 trailer

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any suggestions as how to register M101A2 trailer with DMV. I live in the great State of New York, were everything is reasonable.
Thanks Bob.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM sent.

ojsdna744

Can't help with the NY specifics, but here in Michigan they just send you to have it weighed, (even if you can show them in writing EXACTLY what it weighs!), and they register it as a home-built trailer.

surfdog

Register it in Maine - much cheaper (like $85 for 5 years) and completely legal. You must use a registration agent but everything can be done by fax or mail.

PM me if you want the number of the agent I use.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the help, I'm always trying to help New York solve their budget problems.
Thanks Bob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks