• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registering a NEWER Humvee in Massachusetts

jayfenn

So I have a 2007 M1151 slantback humvee that I wanted to sell to a buddy in MA. It currently has a NH title in my name (I went through the whole legal process with Govplanet and they issued me a Florida title which I turned in at the NH DMV to get the NH title in my name). Does anyone know if its possible to register in MA? I have a few humvees and this one is not currently registered but it is titled. Would I have better luck registering it in NH first so he can go to the DMV with a title and registration or does it not matter?

Any help is appreciated!

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a NH title it should be straight forward. What do you have for a Vin? That's going to be the red flag for them but they should register it no issue.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Awol

Easy peasy. If you have a title already, just hand it to him with a bill of sale.

If it was already registered and without a title, all he would need is the current reg and to fill out an RMV-1 form to obtain a MA title.

Btw, if you wanna unload another Humvee hit me up ;)

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easy peasy. If you have a title already, just hand it to him with a bill of sale.

If it was already registered and without a title, all he would need is the current reg and to fill out an RMV-1 form to obtain a MA title.

Btw, if you wanna unload another Humvee hit me up ;)

The tricky part will be insurance I suggest Haggerty they are cheap and no hassles. When I just registered mine I used Plymouth Rock and they were raping me for $2k a year cuz no one else would do it at the time in MA.

Awol

The tricky part will be insurance I suggest Haggerty they are cheap and no hassles. When I just registered mine I used Plymouth Rock and they were raping me for $2k a year cuz no one else would do it at the time in MA.
Yeah I use Haggerty for everything. Super easy to work with.

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where I am Haggerty requires the vehicle to be garaged. Progressive didn't (and was cheaper then Haggerty.. but I'm not in MA)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks