• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registration help in NJ

Snstr1

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum go a long time and found a lot of valuable knowledge thank you, but 1st time posting. Just looking for some guidance. If this has been posted and answered before my apologies, i wasn't able to find much. I was lucky enough to score a 2011 trailer mounted MEP-802A at auction i got there bill of sale not the SF-97 , i just left NJDMV and they refused to register it without a notarized bill of sale or statement of origin , if i get the SF-97 will that suffice?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes but only a government agency can generate a SF-97, that form is used to generate a title for a vehicle for the first time after government ownership of the vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks