• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registration

cc24v

Hey guys, had my deuce for awhile just been slacking on getting it registered. I have a title and was wondering the different ways of registering it and what would be the easiest. thanks

two.fiveM35

Just got mine registerd. M813rc (Rory out of Austin) was a big help. I registered my deuce as a "Former Military Vehicle". It needs to be authentic and not modified and not a daily driver for that type of registration. The application is on TxDot's website. I opted to not get a plate and instead use my bumper number/letter combination that was painted on the truck. The cost of registration is $10 a year and you do not have to get it inspected. It took 2 clerks and 4 calls to Austin to get mine registered. Do your homework before you go in, because they may never have done or seen one before.

Good luck

cc24v

Yeah, im debating between FMV and regular registration...we have the beaches down here...and it will be out there every weekend and i dont want any problems from the law.

WOLFMAN1

dont feel bad i havent registered mine yet either, had it for six months, have some finacial probs and decided to sell it. let the new owner do it in their state. i drove it in the field and around the neihborhood a couple times. still love the truck though just too old for me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks