• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reintroduced been many moons

DEMON

Welcome Back to the Outfit!

Got any pictures?
Well it’s more so a pile of parts than a truck at this time. I’ve got a 1966 Kenworth. And I picked up a set of Meritor MX23 Mrap 6x6 axles. Going to make the Kw a 6x6 with a deck. But I need some wheels. I want bigger than the 20” regular Mrap.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That KW is sweet ! Was that a construction version of the 66 model i hadnt seen those front fenders with that grill together before !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. No it’s a Canadian Kenworth. I’m in Alberta Canada. That is an LW923. Butterfly hood. With 8v71 and 5+4 trans.
Copy that i know where your at i had to at least once a year if not more go to the Saddledome and usally in winter lol ! What kind of breather can is that an oil bath ! I found this 1 66 923 images.jpg i havnt found that breather ! Anyways when you get those axles under there dont throw yourself thru the windshield with all that stopping power ! lol Is the cab a newer cab with the big windshield ? I love the old trucks thanks for the info !16227318327_84414ccaaf_b.jpg

Last edited:

DEMON

Copy that i know where your at i had to at least once a year if not more go to the Saddledome and usally in winter lol ! What kind of breather can is that an oil bath ! I found this 1 66 923 View attachment 899726 i havnt found that breather ! Anyways when you get those axles under there dont throw yourself thru the windshield with all that stopping power ! lol Is the cab a newer cab with the big windshield ? I love the old trucks thanks for the info !
definitely original cab. Old style.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks