• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Relay?

bus63kombi

So after searching this site for hours a couple nights ago to see what my problem with Gen 2. light not coming on and not charging correctly. I found out it is the little black relay in under the dash in the center right behind the ICE/STE plug. Where would I be able to buy this relay. The only way I can make it work right now is tap on it when I start up and it works?
Thanks much.
-Cary

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dave, that is not true. I am very pleased with my ex. After we split she moved to Florida and I haven't heard from her in a long time. Thats much better than having to rent a wood chipper! :)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry Gimpy I still have my vitage origial issue one aquired 26 years ago but so many of my friends who got divorced went through really bad finacial woes right after the split. My problem is reverse I keep wanting to buy more MV's and my wife thinks the driveway is too congested already.

Armada

Glad it worked out for ya Cary [thumbzup]
I don't have a picture of it but here's some info from the relay:

Bosch
12v
20/30A
0 332 204 151 (Bosch pn)
12033862 (GM pn)
5 blade terminal connection

You will not find this or a cross to it in a parts store. Dealership had no clue either.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad it worked out for ya Cary [thumbzup]
I don't have a picture of it but here's some info from the relay:

Bosch
12v
20/30A
0 332 204 151 (Bosch pn)
12033862 (GM pn)
5 blade terminal connection

You will not find this or a cross to it in a parts store. Dealership had no clue either.

For the Newbies the Bosch part number 0332204151 interchanges with the NAPA part number

ECH AR272