• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Remarkably ridiculous

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If GL is open at 7 why the heck have I been on hold for 55mins? GL creekside SUCKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call me and wait for an hour(on hold) and I'll tell you why!:razz:

jmh4x4

yes they open at 7, but thats when the employees arrive, they need to get their coffee, chat at the water cooler, check the internet, call their bookie to check the weekend winnings.....oh wait, sorry that what I do when I get in at 7 am on mondays at my office.

still sucks to be on the other end:roll:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Monday morning betting pool. "how long will this chump stay on hold".....

Srjeeper

7am GL Time.........

It's their clock and they can set any way they feel like....just ask them when/if they come back...aua

dittle

Thats what I call dedication.......uhh ok maybe not. Thats what I call OD Addiction :twisted: I can't say too much though, I was on livechat with Heidi back in August while I was in Taiwan during an earthquake at 1:30 AM and I didn't leave as I had to get something accomplised.

gimpyrobb

I am trying to schedule a pickup for a buddy and have speaker phone. No dedication really, just got alot to do this week and a time would help.

gimpyrobb

Wed at 11! Guess they answer after 9am. Going back to bed now, yes the cell is getting turned off, don't bother calling.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
let's re-cap here....you were on hold for 2 hours to make the appointment.

The appointment is at 11 on Wednesday

knowing GL's outstanding record at Creekside, you should be loaded out and on the way home no later than...oh, about 5:30 or so in my best estimation. :-D

ida34

If you called me Gimp, I would only put you on hold for about an hour. You want me to schedule your pickup? How about next Thursday at 11:30pm? I have you penciled in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks