• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Remote Brake Reservoir

dslucas

Someone asked for a pic of the remote brake reservoir behind the driver's seat, and the fittings so here goes:
Brake Res.jpg.jpg
Again sorry about the pic quality. There is an isolation valve and a quick disconnect fitting right below it.

dslucas

The spin on filters are definitely on my list. I gotta chill out a little with the OD expenditures for a few weeks or my wife is gonna "MommaSmack" me:)
She actually threatened to paint the deuce Hello Kitty Camo when I brought it home.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take it off at the master cylinder and hook up the bleeder.

Putting more fittings and disconnects on the remote would only serve to complicate things. I have an idea but I wouldn't share it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks