• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Removable Doors

KsM715

To me they offer great visibility off road and that added comfort of keeping you from falling out!

Brett
rofl
Been driving doorless Jeeps since highschool, both belted and un belted (in the early years) on and quite hard off road at time and not once did I ever feel like I was going to fall out.

richingalveston

just an fyi, for the 1009 owners not necessarily the 1008.

The reason for the tube doors is the same as keeping your doors on. These bodies are not made to run with the doors off. heavy off road driving with the doors off will stress the body and twist it. The tube doors keep the hinges and the latch locked together like the regular door but gives you the feeling of no doors.

After a hard off road trip with the doors off on a blazer body, they may not go back on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks