• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Remove paint from M1009

lindsaym

As you can see from my profile pic, my CUCV is blue and while it's not the worst looking thing in the world, I'm tired of looking at it and ready to initiate the process of getting it back to a nice Army color. Obviously my first step is undoing this paintjob. I've never attempted anything like this before and I'd really appreciate some pointers on how to go about this. I know it's going to be a chore, but there's no way I'm paying someone several hundred bucks to do something I can do for myself. Thanks guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks