• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Removing the dash

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish it was 4K cheaper for me to afford one, BUT looks amazing.

Please post pics of your entire interior. I’m sure it will be well received and give many of us ideas.

By the time you’re done you will have an amazing ride.

Last edited:

Gamble

28 also goes through part of the steering column mount, they do not show the others going through the firewall ether..
The same bolt also holds a cable clamp, that is a parts diagram not a service procedure.
@Mogman how in the world does a person get to the nut behind the (2) 27 bolts. When I'm trying to take out 27, in true HMMWV fashion, it just spins and spins 😃

Gamble

It's these 2 bolts to the left that refuse to come out. With no access to the nut in the back I'll have to cut them out which I really didn't want to do.

Even in cutting the heads off the bolts, the shanks will fall behind in that box and rattle around forever. But these 2 bolts hold the dash in.

Attachments

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry cannot help mine are easily accessible from the front near the PCB connector

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks