• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Renaming the Bobbed Deuce???

Capt.Marion

RE: Re: RE: Renaming the Bobbed Duece???

Well, how about going off of the fact that they are the only honest-to-god capable 4x4s, aside from the M37 and Jeeps... (military jeeps, that is)

joesco

Re: RE: Renaming the Bobbed Duece???

[/quote]

As 55Cameo said about the Extreme 4x4 i got the direct email ti Ian if you want to try to contact him. As a while back was in contact with him about some custom pieces for the show :D[/quote]

Great, PM it to me please, thanks a bunch!

PS I am busting a stitch reading this thread!! Next we should start a thread... top ten reasons for owning a deuce...

10. Purchased a deuce because I am tire of watching all the e.d. commercials on TV

DMgunn

Re: RE: Re: RE: Renaming the Bobbed Duece???

Capt.Marion said:
Well, how about going off of the fact that they are the only honest-to-god capable 4x4s, aside from the M37 and Jeeps... (military jeeps, that is)
You mean my (H2, H3, FJ-cruiser) can't climb a vertical slope with its awesome passenger-car tread tires? :roll:

Seriously, though, almost any model Unimog is more capable than our favorite toys....

Jakob

RE: Re: I like "Bob"

My vote goes to SMUT as well... I love looking at that SMUT.

7. I bought a Deuce so I could pick the Hondas out of the grill.

Capt.Marion

Re: RE: Re: RE: Renaming the Bobbed Duece???

DMgunn said:
Capt.Marion said:
You mean my (H2, H3, FJ-cruiser) can't climb a vertical slope with its awesome passenger-car tread tires? :roll:

Seriously, though, almost any model Unimog is more capable than our favorite toys....
Yes, of course. I meant compared to the Civvy "4x4s" that people buy and expect to be able to all but drive right up a cliff-side in. (the New "Trail-Rated" Jeeps...)

sidewinder

wreckerman893 said:
When I got the old girl she was an innocent M35A2.....now she is a S L U T :twisted:
How about posting a picture of your Short Length Utility Truck!

Before this thread started I call my Bobed 5 Ton Miss Piggy after my first wife but I like the idea of calling it my favorite S.L.U.T. Of course these acronyms are used in close circles

SasquatchSanta

As someone that owns close to 100 Internet URLs I try to choose a name that is compatible with an available .com URL. It's getting harder and harder to do as URLs, especially the .com URLs, are snatched up.

Because you might someday want to build a website around your project and therefore would want traffic it's always best to choose a URL (name) that is keyword rich. In the MV area I own M35MonsterTruck.com, M35MonsterTrucks.com and M354X4.com. These are fairly keyword rich. I recently thought of the name "Half-A-Deuce" but passed on buying www.halfadeuce.com because it isn't keyword rich.

Hillbilly Hybird is a cute name but www.HillbillyHybird.com is already taken.

Swamp Slut --- www.SwampSlut.com is available as is Militant Lady ... www.MilitantLady.com

Just a thought.

jeffm

How about bob tail deuce?or bobbed tail deuce?I just call my bobbed m135 a bob tail deuce we have done so ever since we bobbed her 5 feet.Take care all ! May God bless our troops!!! jeff m

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks