• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

reo gas engine parts

panzerbob

ok, the tear down gets worse :) does anyone know if there is a napa part that corresponds with the rotor for the gas engine?

Barrman

Franks Surplus and ODIron have a few odds and ends. So does Sam Winer in Ohio. I can't think of the name of the place, but there is a company that takes a full page or maybe even a 2 or 3 page add in MVM most every issue. I know I have seen the big Holley in there add. My wife "cleaned up" the house last week and I have no clue where anything is right now. Sorry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks