• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REO M35 A2

Stanles

Hello,
Reo mine friend. imported from Germany. renovated in Czech republic.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Used to be an old IFOR truck, huh? Guess even the peacekeepers are getting rid of the older iron...

Great job restoring the truck! Very nice indeed...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Outstanding! Your friend did a heck of a job and thanks for taking the time to share the pics with us.

Stanles

Hallo, friend be but owner. Renewal do largely dad odd of other know.
Last placing be in at IFOR and then Reo end up in Germany on car breaker's yard.
Another Reo which skirted renewal.

Lifer: for us is trip to USA unrealizable :( Unless he should came to us :-D

Attachments

muddog7375

For some reason just seeing the 1st pic all I could say was "WOW...Just WOW"..I dont know what makes 1 truck that makes you stund more than others, but that one did it for me..

He caught the photographic sweet spot of the deuce on the first picture!

Nice work, Stanlas. I wish I had a place where I could take the deuce apart and restore it from ground up, like you did.
Congratulations!

Mark

Stanles

I like car like Jeep, MUTT, Dodge WC51 but REO me addressed candle appearance and his impetuosness not only on road.

Jakob: after information what Shall I so this disguise is intended for europ 70 years.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can a trailer be hooked up with that spare tire carrier mounted there on the short wheelbase tractor???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks