• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

reo m35a2 cemetery

91W350

If you ever come to Kansas, look me up. There is a lot of little known history around the area of the Fort and I would be glad to run you around and show it to you. I enjoy driving through the Fort enough to give you a ride through that place.

I suppose that all those five tons will eventually make their way through Government Liquidation and out of the Fort. They have a long ways to go though! They are selling some absolute junk right now. Glen

Horst

I contacted Reomie actually just the other day because I need a fender and a battery box. No luck, but seems like they will part out the deuces next year. Guess there is no more market except us for these old trucks.

reom35a2fluiter

thank you for the lovely offer, when I go on holiday to America let me know.
seems very interesting to see it.

are there more bases in america, with american army trucks?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just came across this old thread trying to find my own thread back quickly. Was not with Reomie this year, but last year they still had enough stuff and prices for scrap or driving trucks were still high enough for me to swallow and walk away.

Most of this stuff goes out to Africa. They mentioned the European hobby market was down a bit, but also that they always had enough clients to keep going with what they have. Besides, the owners have enough money and bought these trucks dirt cheap, so all of them are paid for several times over already and they don't have to sell cheap to alive. If yes, I would buy a DAF wrecker :doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks