• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Repair parts - Prescribed Load List (PLL)

INFChief

I spent 21 years in the Army; mostly in the Infantry. Retired as a Warrant Officer. We used to stock parts that were mostly “high usage” or critical for a weapon system.

As a new MTV owner I suddenly find myself thinking “what parts must I have on hand”?

If I’m not careful I might need a trailer to store all that stuff in……

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I spent 21 years in the Army; mostly in the Infantry. Retired as a Warrant Officer. We used to stock parts that were mostly “high usage” or critical for a weapon system.

As a new MTV owner I suddenly find myself thinking “what parts must I have on hand”?

If I’m not careful I might need a trailer to store all that stuff in……
Got it. The name "Infantry Chief" makes sense now too!

There is a list somewhere. I say many four letter words when I try to search for something that I didn't write... Maybe one of the other guys will remember where that list is posted. AND yes, more than likely all the stuff on that list would require a trailer to haul it all. For all I know it might be a sticky in the FMTV forum. :cool:

coachgeo

There is a list somewhere. I say many four letter words when I try to search for something that I didn't write... Maybe one of the other guys will remember where that list is posted. AND yes, more than likely all the stuff on that list would require a trailer to haul it all. For all I know it might be a sticky in the FMTV forum. :cool:
the stickie / pinned to top parts spreadsheet is...... just a parts spreadsheet.. (and where to get them).. it is NOT prioritized to what you should/should not keep on hand.

INFChief

I would have to keep my parts stash at a bare minimum though - despite my Army ingrained desire to hoard….. lol

coachgeo

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes!!

I knew that list was around here somewhere.
I printed myself a paper copy and started gathering a few months back - and just couldn't find it posted.

Thanks for hunting it down coachgeo !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks