• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Repair parts - Prescribed Load List (PLL)

INFChief

I spent 21 years in the Army; mostly in the Infantry. Retired as a Warrant Officer. We used to stock parts that were mostly “high usage” or critical for a weapon system.

As a new MTV owner I suddenly find myself thinking “what parts must I have on hand”?

If I’m not careful I might need a trailer to store all that stuff in……

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I spent 21 years in the Army; mostly in the Infantry. Retired as a Warrant Officer. We used to stock parts that were mostly “high usage” or critical for a weapon system.

As a new MTV owner I suddenly find myself thinking “what parts must I have on hand”?

If I’m not careful I might need a trailer to store all that stuff in……
Got it. The name "Infantry Chief" makes sense now too!

There is a list somewhere. I say many four letter words when I try to search for something that I didn't write... Maybe one of the other guys will remember where that list is posted. AND yes, more than likely all the stuff on that list would require a trailer to haul it all. For all I know it might be a sticky in the FMTV forum. :cool:

coachgeo

There is a list somewhere. I say many four letter words when I try to search for something that I didn't write... Maybe one of the other guys will remember where that list is posted. AND yes, more than likely all the stuff on that list would require a trailer to haul it all. For all I know it might be a sticky in the FMTV forum. :cool:
the stickie / pinned to top parts spreadsheet is...... just a parts spreadsheet.. (and where to get them).. it is NOT prioritized to what you should/should not keep on hand.

INFChief

I would have to keep my parts stash at a bare minimum though - despite my Army ingrained desire to hoard….. lol

coachgeo

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes!!

I knew that list was around here somewhere.
I printed myself a paper copy and started gathering a few months back - and just couldn't find it posted.

Thanks for hunting it down coachgeo !!