• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Repairs for slave cables

86k10

Hey all, yeah as the title says can i get new parts for the receptacles? Or find used stuff somewhere or just sell them to someone who would like to fix them up, all are options.

Jones

I just made my own slave cable with a NATO end on one end and regular jumper cable clamps on the other. Austin (beltfed34 on Ebay) had the ends but the thing that was hard for me to find were the crimp-on lugs for the NATO end. They're narrow and have the lug tab centered on the cable centerline.

86k10

Well i've got one that needs both ends repaired, the damn thing is 60 feet long maybe i should make it shorter, possibly turn it into 2 sets, what do you think?

steelandcanvas

Re: RE: Repairs for slave cables

86k10 said:
Well i've got one that needs both ends repaired, the dang thing is 60 feet long maybe i should make it shorter, possibly turn it into 2 sets, what do you think?
You could make 3 sets, some have said you don't need anymore than 20 feet.

sermis

50' cabe is heavy. I have a 15-20' and several 50' cables. I really thought about cuting the 50' cables into 20'. I have several of the ends. even have a couple of the rubber ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks