• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement air line

Green_gator

The thread Ken started on his neighbor's deuce damage got me going on posting some pictures. I had the low air pressure warning go off the other day as I was running errands. Turns out the the copper line running from the air compressor to the firewall had broken off at the fitting on the firewall. I was near Lowe's so I ran in to find a quick fix. Turns out that a 5' length of ice maker line works well. The line is made by Eastman and is 304 grade braided stainless steel with a non-toxic PVC lining. The end nuts are brass and it has a 2,500 PSI burst rating. I think that a 4' line would work just as well but this was in stock and bolted right on to the fittings at a cost of less then $10. I bought an extra just in case it happens to the other deuce.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks