• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement Injector Pump

OD Heavy Hauler

Wanted to ask this question in case/whenever I need to replace the IP. Will a Autozone or parts store IP for a J code 6.2 eng. work with these CUCVs? I'm sure this has been discussed before but I want to know for sure.

watkinssr

I was also told it would take nearly a whole day to put one in by someone who works on them regularly. If so, I hope mine holds out for a good while.
I got one from KR on Ebay...wound up being 270 or so after they give me my core deposit back.. Other people on here have had good luck with them.

I wouldn't say it would take a whole day for someone who works on it regularly It's taking forever for me to do it, but I've got a screwed up back and most of my good tools are in storage (long story). With the right tools and healthy I could probably do it in a few hours. Mine is half way there.

OD Heavy Hauler

My mistake on the Autozone. It was Advance Auto. I'd called Advance 2nd as Autozone said their computer system was down. The price is for a "j" code 6.2 because I asked him twice to make sure of the $$ The Accurate Diesel site I saw on the web was not in Fla. I suppose they have multiple locations?

Last edited: