• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement low coolant module

bigburb11

OK. I'll give'r a try. I thought that the module is exclusive to CUCV's (it's a circuit board with doodads to operate the bulb check on startup and act as relay for low coolant light/sender while ignition is on).

Jersey4x4

What board is for the low coolant light? I replaced mine and it was just a sensor in the radiator and that was it. There is no other parts for it listed in the 20P or the 34P either? I did have a problem with it when I ran just distilled water. It kept saying the coolant was low because there were no minerals in the water yet to make the connection from the pin on the sensor to ground

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks