• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement Throttle Linkage with Remote Throttle Control?

WildernessJeep

I got it started!!!! Okay, the fuel pump has a huge leak, but the beast lives! As soon as it started, it roared all the way up to the governor. Turns out the throttle linkage was stripped on the shaft coming out of the fuel pump and the throttle responds appropriately to manually turning the shaft with pliers.

I found this replacement on the ebay for ~$10, but I notice that it doesn't have spline points either. So do I need a different part number, or is this just supposed to be a friction fit?

I'm trying to repair/replace part #37.

Capture.JPG

20200328_181213.jpg

20200328_181220.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks