• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacing Engine in M923

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm replacing an Engine in my friends M923, he let the coolant go bad and it eat the Piston Liners and let coolant in the oil. Not good.
I got a take out engine from fussytoaster. I will do an Autopsy on the bad engine later on, but for now just putting in the new one.
The one photo of the oil in the drain pan, it was like Latex paint.

So keep up on the coolant!!

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good pics and NICE TRACTOR!!! I have a Case 115 C. What engine is going back into the truck?
Thanks, it is a nice Tractor , I got it last year it replaced my John Deere I had for 20 years, I just wanted a tractor with a cab, getting older . LOL
I replaced it with a take out engine I got from fuzzytoaster in TX.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks