• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Representative picture, recommend preview

two.fiveM35

The folks at GL are getting lazy. They just put 20+ of the same trailers up on their site at the same location and posted "REPRESENTATIVE PICTURE, RECOMMEND PREVIEW" as part of the discription. Bid on these and it will be a real crap shoot. I might just have my blind neighbor bid for me.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the world of GL Land.

Never try to nake sense of their actions. It will drive you batty.

Kind of like requiring a EUC on a cannoe.

I was wondering if they were re-using pictures... I just looked at several different deuces on GL and they all had exactly the same gauges missing in the pictures... how are you supposed to make an informed purchase if the posted equipment is not properly identified... not everyone can take time off to preview and then take more time off to recover

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was wondering if they were re-using pictures... I just looked at several different deuces on GL and they all had exactly the same gauges missing in the pictures... how are you supposed to make an informed purchase if the posted equipment is not properly identified... not everyone can take time off to preview and then take more time off to recover
You roll the dice and pay your money and hope for the best , if you don't preview . GL uses pictures over and over , but as far as the gauges go some of them were radioactive so they are removed prior to sale. If thinking about buying from GL spend a bunch of time reading threads in this forum ; General GL Questions

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Very SIMPLE solution to this dilemma, DO NOT BID

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing that is ever guaranteed in an auction is that the Auction House will make money.

Everything else is buyer and seller beware.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks