• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

reputable CUCV Dealers

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the M1028A2 is the dually with the NP205 and the M1028A3 is the dually with the NP208...

I LOVE my A2. I paid about $6k ish to GL. Then had to rebuild the TH400 (LONG STORY) which was a bit more money that I had done (did I mention it was a long story?).

Plus, I replaced the driveshaft with a newly built one by a company here in Denver. Another $400. And had the speedo rebuilt. But now she runs quiet, and I know the speed I am going, always a good thing.

Gunnar1071

I've been trying to e-mail this person for two weeks. I keep getting the same message; "mailbox temporarily disabled." I assume his inbox is full.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/775041-post19.html

He has changed his on screen name to CPAPPY.

Hey Chupa , ssmoorman here , just want to say than k's for the compliment on the truck I sold you. ALSO user name changed to cpappy. Just started on my other two getting all parts together. I am in the process of rebuilding a 6.2 L turbo to put in my truck. Just put a set of 11.00r16 tire on , lift kit & crossover steering w/ hydo-assist waiting on parts . Sure miss the truck.

M1A96819

Any more great reputable weblinks that is recommended by the Awesome SS Forum.

I am also in the market for a M1008/M1028 or M1009.

Have not decided which model to go with.

Thanks in Advanced.:grin:

Best Regards,
M1A96819