• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Request for Modified and Hotrod CUCV area

colelkhunter

Seems to me that there are alot of CUCV modification threads lately. Would it be prudent to open a new area for this as you guys have done for the deuce and 5 tons? I think it would unclog the CUCV forum for those that are needing CUCV specific information. Just a thought and feel free to delete or move this as needed Mods. Thanks in advance.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The "improvement" is under consideration. There are some other issues that that are taking presidence right now.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While it would be an improvement, who is going to be willing to go back through the 1000's of threads in the CUCV forum and move them over. It would have been better if it had been in from the beginning. Search will suck because it you actually limit your search to the specific CUCV Mod forum, you'll potentially miss hundreds of previous posts in the original forum.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I "vote" for a "Leaking Transmission" forum too!

While the Op's suggestion is one we will consider, we are NOT taking votes(at this time).

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I just want to know if it will affect the tether issue if the new forum is formed???

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there such a thing as a stock CUCV ? Relay mod + 12 v converter + HMVEE wheels + sound deadener + cup holders ++++++

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now that the upgrade "issues" are winding down, I'll consider adding this soon. Just note, it'll be an empty forum to start with. Not sure who will have time to go through the CUCV forum and move threads over.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the whole problem with starting a new forum like that right in the middle of the road. I would love to do it, but I sure ain't got the time to read thousands of threads to make sure the right ones get ported over.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the whole problem with starting a new forum like that right in the middle of the road. I would love to do it, but I sure ain't got the time to read thousands of threads to make sure the right ones get ported over.
Well maybe one of the guys that want the new thread will volunteer to read through the 1000's of threads and send groups of 20 or so at a time to a mod that can move them .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks