• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Request for Modified and Hotrod CUCV area

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1, I don't know if the software is capable of such a thing

2, There would need to be some discussion between the staff at to who we might trust to do it, and if they are willing to do so.

But the idea of granting special temporary permissions to a member to move threads between those two forums might not be a bad idea.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are missing a great opportunity here. I'd like to see an insurance forum.

In all seriousness, who makes the decision what threads would even be moved? Would any mod be considered for the new forum? Relay, different tires or batteries?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see this going down the A3 road. Next there will be an M1009 faction wanting it's own forum then there will be the modified generator forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks