• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rescued CUCV VI, 1542 miles Round Trip

hotdogs151a2

It took a long time to locate a dually that I could afford. These trucks are hard to find. It runs but it is going to need some work.
14 hours driving time one way.
Divorce court is within walking distance.
She is not real happy at the moment........... she will get over it and I have more OD.
Thanks, Pvt. Hotdog

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pvt Dog, looks savable but also looks like it spent time at Andre the Butcher's Shoppe of Horrors.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck will clean up nice! Air Force, maybe got gentle duty? I'm in the doghouse too, stupid GSA property custodian called the house today "come pick up your truck" instead of my cell phone and guess who answered the phone.

hotdogs151a2

Mr. ryan77:
Wife is still not glad yet.

Mr. Recovry 4x4:
You are correct. The dash is hacked up were someone tried to put a radio in.

Mr. NDT:
It has 39,542 or 139,542. It seem to be pretty tight. Maybe it did see lite duty.

Mr. Combatmech:
Thank you for your service to our country. Yes, I will leave it in Air Force markings.

Mr. Stonepicker1:
1SGT, Thank you for your service to our country. Thanks. I may need your expert advice.

Mr. Bob H:
I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you all for your comments.
Thanks, Pvt. Hotdog

ryan77

Mr. ryan77:
Wife is still not glad yet.

Mr. Recovry 4x4:
You are correct. The dash is hacked up were someone tried to put a radio in.

Mr. NDT:
It has 39,542 or 139,542. It seem to be pretty tight. Maybe it did see lite duty.

Mr. Combatmech:
Thank you for your service to our country. Yes, I will leave it in Air Force markings.

Mr. Stonepicker1:
1SGT, Thank you for your service to our country. Thanks. I may need your expert advice.

Mr. Bob H:
I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you all for your comments.
Thanks, Pvt. Hotdog
She will get over it!! Or she will leave you!! At least you got the truck!!:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks