• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reselling after GL purchase

essayons07

I have a deuce that was recently purchased through GL that I may sell due to unexpected issues. I was not anticipating selling the truck so I dod not indicate it on my clearance form. Is there anything special I need to do? I have not requested the SF87 yet.

I suppose I could have researched the GL site but I figured someone here would have experience.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep records of who you sell it to . Photo copy their drivers license for your records , fill in buyers name on title and date , keep copies of bill of sale or any other papers you give them. The first thing would be to obtain the SF-97 for your records , but it may not be needed to register in Ga. . But to sell out of state you will need to register it as Ga. doesn't provide titles on trucks that old

A

A/C Cages

:ditto: But also make a written statement with proof of hardship and fiel it with the rest of that info. DONT LIE or make up anything. just the simple truth.

99.9% of the time they dont care enough to even look into it.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Half of guys on Ebay have made a living off selling Hoobyist trucks from GL. Your fine, go ahead get your SF97 , then get a title. It will help sell the truck alot fast. Take advice, keep records of who you sell it to , like you should and your good to go . , Jay

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just get the SF-97 and then the title. Most people wanting to buy a truck will no longer buy one without a title. Just read the horror stories about national Title Companies on here. The title makes it easier for you to sell. If you spend all the money for a truck why would you not spend 60 for and SF-97 and another 60 for a real title. The next guy will pay for it with being able to buy a running truck that he can drive, rather than throwing the gL dice. No need to deal with documenting hardships, bad wives or illness. One more thing, in 2-3 years deuces on GL will be like M-37's on GL. There ain't none left. Prices will go up on running trucks in the future. Look at what jeeps used to go for. Deuces are already starting to climb and the trucks coming out are in not so good shape. FMS is buying them up as fast as they are being released.

SteamnSteel

I have a deuce that was recently purchased through GL that I may sell due to unexpected issues. I was not anticipating selling the truck so I dod not indicate it on my clearance form. Is there anything special I need to do? I have not requested the SF87 yet.

I suppose I could have researched the GL site but I figured someone here would have experience.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff
PM Sent

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes get title no matter where you live. Sell with bill of sale signed by both and you keep copy and make photo copy of there DL. You will be find no explanitions needed no lies told!!!!!!!!!!!

If you did the EUC correctely and checked box C the property will not be sold to a non US citizen or disposed of out side of the US you have nothing to worrie about.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks