• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Resolved—- I just sheared off my cab lift piston mount!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been to wind rock many times in my different Jeeps and love the place I’ll look into it and try making plans. Thanks Chucky.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! Im building a jeep to bring this year to the rally to check out the trails just stock with a/c for me and Mullany to not be sweating in public lol it needs lower gearing to suit me but one task at a time

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should take that thing thru the Lincon tunnel and check out the 5 boroughs of NY you will be a hit in Manhattan they will think Crocodile Dundee came back to town ! Your so close to the CORNWALL border crossing go see Montreal my most favorite place in Canada !

ramdough

I had to loosen a few revolutions on the piston rod end….. not sure how I should get those revolutions back. Thinking once cab is close to down, block it up, take pressure off, and then snug it again. Or put it all the way down, then tighten it again.
Any thoughts?

bracket fits, but the shaft of this bracket is 2mm smaller in OD. Gonna let it ride for now, but may need to sleeve it. My truck and this one are A1’s……

IMG_7732.jpeg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks