• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Restoration Finished - Roll Out Today

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Final details added today so I’m now 99% completed. The truck was moved to its reserved slot in the pole barn today, ready for duty. The AN/GRC-46 shelter will be mounted as soon as possible. Thanks to Midwest Military, Vintage Power Wagons, AB Linn, Delta Team Decals, Bolt Depot, Saturn Surplus and Memphis Equipment for parts and supplies used in the restoration.

Attachments

zout

Very nice job - with all those listed vendors your wallet probably has a big gaping hole in it now. Time to sit back and enjoy it. Did you save any left over change for gas ?

3dAngus

Love those M-37s.

Great job. Enjoy!

Question: What is your opinion of those tires mounted on the drivers side door? Nuisance? or not. Not sure I will be mounting mine on the doors, but will probably go with a spinner nut and mount in the bed. Any opinion is appreciated. It might be a while before I get to mine.

1943ht

Beautiful job ENJOY driving it ... My beast turns plenty heads and I get lots of thumbs up when I drive it around town ... I get lots of veterans coming up to reminisce when they drove them in Korea or Nam ... These beauties are never out of style!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice restoration. It is good to see projects like this getting back on this site. I'm not nagging but I've been growing tired of "bobbing", "chopping", "mods" etc. I'm happy to see history being preserved again. I'm working hard to get my M543 wrecker done...your truck gives me wings!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks