• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Restoration Finished - Roll Out Today

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice job - with all those listed vendors your wallet probably has a big gaping hole in it now. Time to sit back and enjoy it. Did you save any left over change for gas ?
You always need parts doing a re-build. At least there are plenty around for the M-37!

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love those M-37s.

Great job. Enjoy!

Question: What is your opinion of those tires mounted on the drivers side door? Nuisance? or not. Not sure I will be mounting mine on the doors, but will probably go with a spinner nut and mount in the bed. Any opinion is appreciated. It might be a while before I get to mine.
I don't like it but that's where the Army put them when a shelter was mounted. It's a royal pain. I think all the B1 models were there. I never understood why not put the spare on the passenger side as you always had a driver but not always a passenger.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very Nice. I hope my M37 turns out that nice. Right now, it doesn't even stop!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, it runs very well. Just doesn't stop. Hope to have that problem taken care of in two weeks.

nattieleather

Nice job. I know you've worked long and hard on this. Now I can't wait to see the pics of the commo shelter once it's done and installed. That's going to be kick - ***! Good job sir.

L1A1

I don't like it but that's where the Army put them when a shelter was mounted. It's a royal pain. I think all the B1 models were there. I never understood why not put the spare on the passenger side as you always had a driver but not always a passenger.
I guess it's because the passenger usually outranked the driver? Both my M37s had the bed mounted spare which I liked anyway. A friend of mine had the door mounted spare on his which he thought looked good but admitted was a giant PITA when you had to get in or out of the truck.

Regards,
Matt

MDSA

Great looking truck.

I have a B1 but no door hardware for the spare. I agree that the door spare looks good, but figured it would make entry difficult. as I just found a bed mount, I am going that route. Just need the spinner. Not sure i want to spend $75 though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks