• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Restoration Work Near Jacksonville, FL

BTC70

Any suggestions on who does decent work and knows the vehicles? Doesn't have to be right here, I'd be willing to take it a couple hundred miles for someone that will do good work and not be scratching their head looking at a CUCV's idiosyncrasies.

The body doesn't need too much work (if you don't count the box, tailgate, and passenger door which will likely be far easier to replace). The interior is missing most of the door parts and the seat is a total loss. As I live in FL, A/C is pretty much going to be a necessity and I'd like a decent stereo added.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks