• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Revamped M1031

jimmy-90

Looks really good[thumbzup] Did you build that yourself? I drive my 1028 with a contact body everywhere and always have to park way out at the end of pretty much every parking lot because it's imposible to see behind it to back up. Lol guess the flatbead takes care of that issue.

mtjbrown

Thanks, man. I thought about building but I ended up having it installed down in Smyrna, Ga. Has a gooseneck and a receiver hitch, wanted them built right!!:)

jimmy-90

That sounds awesome. I just got done putting a 16000 pound class 4 hitch on mine. Unfortunately there was alot of alteration involved to get the thing on. I didn't cut the shackle mounts or anything but I did have to cut the hitch mounts up a little. All in all it should still hold as much weight as I dare to tow with single rear wheels.

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi ,What did you do with your old box, I'm looking for the small torch bottle brackets that came in the later 1031 box,
regards Frank:cool::jumpin:

mtjbrown

Thanks guys. Bob from Indiana is supposed to come get the old bed next week, I think he's going to put it on a trailer to use as a service truck.

Mark

tvguy

I'm thinking about taking the box off my M1031 and replacing it with a regular bed. What did you use to get the box off? Was it difficult?

mtjbrown

I'm thinking about taking the box off my M1031 and replacing it with a regular bed. What did you use to get the box off? Was it difficult?

Wasn't bad at all, BUT I had the use of our overhead crane at the shop I work at. That changes everything for me and my buddy that helped me. I also had access to a big forklift to move it afterwards.

Crash_AF

Hey TVGuy, if you pull the bed off of your truck I'm looking for some 1031 governor parts. PM me if your box is the later one with the PTO generator.

Later,
Joe

mtjbrown

Davo, i am looking for the parts to hook the tv cable up for a 700r4 a guy is building for me, have any ideas where I can come up with one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks