• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rewiring Light panel to work with ignition.

BuiltMFG

I bought a keyed ignition for my 1078 off TMG and I would like for all the lights that have to be manually turned on to work with the ignition. Has anybody ever tackled this? I was watching a video by Two If Overland and noticed they wired all the lights to a single switch but I want it to work turn-key.

So in prep for this I found the plug for the light console is PX15. And I have most but not all of the wires in the plug figured out by the TM. If anybody has a diagram that has every wire labeled I would really appreciate it... I'm not seeing it.

DiverDarrell

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well one way I figured to remember to turn the lights on is I wired my rear view camera to the strobe switch. Lights have to be on for it to work. Another way would be to simply run all the relays switch power to the master switch. That way when you turn it on it activates the relays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks