• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rex

Lextreme

My daugther asked me to name one of mine citrus trees using her name and my son asked me to name the M1109A3 after him. His nick name is Rex so we named it Rex. So here we go. Did alot of welding all this week and finally got my emergency rescue equipment installed. Rescue equipment hang outside of the case and goodies inside the case...

This box is made of 12 gauge steel along with 3/4 steel tubing. I has four locks..... I have a huge First Aid Kit on its way....and that will be install lower left outside of the case.

Attachments

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Well done. Don't stub your town on that in the dark, you are not gonna like it. I like the idea, not so much the location. I'd have to think on it more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks