• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RG-31 Truck-lite kit

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are part of a kit consisting of 16 lights, wiring and a control head. I have a complete NOS kit that is sitting on my trailer to Hagerstown and Findlay.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suspect that message was meant for me--- and yes, my kit is available and will be at hagerstown, and findlay (assuming it has not sold at hagerstown)....... pm me if you want to know more.......

Z

SELLING WHAT ??????? Everything is for sale in my world for the rite money ! Could i intrest you in a large green 6x6 motorhome ???????

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That wrecker sure brings back the memories.
Of what times you crashed stuff that had to be towed away? Accidents you caused ? Or stuff you tried to repair and still needed a tow truck ? Or times you watched your vehicle be towed away while you were in the back of a police car ? We just wanted to be on the same page with ya ! Carry on !

Csm Davis

Oh thats too many lights OMG go ahead and take 4 of them off and divide by 16 of what you gave for the kit and sale those 4 to me to make your kit an even more crazy cheap price and i will dispose of them and save you the embarrassment of being gaudy ! Just an idea i have them all the time !
Actually I am short a few, think I need two or three more to get the full 360 degree coverage I need. I do have some IBIS-TEC sets for sell soon.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL those IBIS-TEK would make your truck look like million bucks and send me atleast 2 of those old ugly TRUK-LITES to me before you mess up and have too many on your truck ! It will come to ya in a minute that im really tryin to help you out hell i will even pay the postage you dont get that kind of help very often !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IF you were to hook all those up and turn them on at night ALIENS would think looking down on earth and see all that light you were attacking them and they would vaporize you on the spot / or some other countries satalites think you were a missile launch and (again) vaporize you so for you and your family get rid of some of those lights while you still can ! I dont want to be reading about you in the CHAPLINS CORNER and everybody all sad and such and im sure those ALIEN death rays will melt the plastic housings on those lights and no one get any use out of them when your all gone !!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks