• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RG-31 Truck-lite kit

Csm Davis

IF you were to hook all those up and turn them on at night ALIENS would think looking down on earth and see all that light you were attacking them and they would vaporize you on the spot / or some other countries satalites think you were a missile launch and (again) vaporize you so for you and your family get rid of some of those lights while you still can ! I dont want to be reading about you in the CHAPLINS CORNER and everybody all sad and such and im sure those ALIEN death rays will melt the plastic housings on those lights and no one get any use out of them when your all gone !!!!!!!
Chucky quit begging ain't gonna give you any of my Truck-lites!

Csm Davis

Final set up until I get a few more lights.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
We use these cable holders, but only in an enclosure. Never outside. We tried for several years, and never found any adhesive that really worked well. We use a number of clip systems, but at the end of the day, they tend to comoe off easy. On a truck like yours, we would weld conduit holders on the truck. Lots more work, but is dependable and durable.

Csm Davis

Yeah the P clamps are what should have come with this kit but I guess they didn't want some Pvt Pile drilling extra holes in the armor just for wire clamps! But the thing is there are bolts all over the MRAPS, just add the p-clamps to fit, DUH! I am going to need too drill many small holes but do it right and you only have to do it once, I knew this when I looked at it but ignored that little voice in my head that said it wouldn't work. What really pisses me off is for what we paid for this and our guys were depending on this they should have been ashamed to have let it out the door.

ToddJK

I think that looks awesome! For a wrecker, having plenty of lighting is a must! I went cheap with Amazon lights, but I found that the BigLion brand to be pretty good and those are decently priced. I was pissed when they discontinued their flood work lights, those were only $40 for the pair and very bright with a wide flood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks