• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rhino Liner in a M1009

kcbbqguru

I had my work truck linexed in Reno. They charged me $800 (bed and bed rails). One of my co workers had the exact same type truck Linexed in Albuquerque and it cost him $400 for the same coverage. Cost depends on the company
Linex are all independently owned, so the price differ from store to store, the dealer in KC quoted me $500 and the guy in St Joe Missouri said $600? The guy in Kc is doing it next week, pics to follow!!

joeman_80128

Do any of you guys that have done the line-x instead of the rubber floor still have the old rubber flooring? I just bought my m-1009 this week and the kid that owned it before me cut mine out. Just looking to get it back to stock. Or if you guys think its better to do the line-x instead?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks