• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richardson TX, Heights Baptist Church Car Show

machinist75

April the 20 is the heights baptist church car show. Last year there was over 300 cars and truck, it's one of the biggest one day car shows in Texas. They have a military class, last year there was two very nice ww11 jeeps and my deuce but hopefully with me spreading the word we can get more mv's there. We were parked at the back of the parking lot with plenty of more room. It's Saturday April 20. I will hopefully be having a few SS gents coming along, so if you want to tag convoy in send me a pm. Here's the website:www.heightscarshow.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks