• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond, VA area trusted MV/ CUCV maintenance shops

Amtracker

Does anyone in the Richmond, VA area have suggestions for shops providing maintenance, routine or otherwise, for CUCVs?

Much appreciated!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have John Winslow about 90 minutes south of you...off of exit 168 in NC on 95. John has A LOT of experience with all military vehicles, including CUCVs. I am sure he can fix whatever you need. John's # is 252-883-2509.

Amtracker

Yes, John Winslow is where I bought the CUCV. Pete and the rest of the folks there are very nice and responsive but the location is not exactly convenient. I can take it to them if absolutely necessary, but I'd like some place a little closer.

You have John Winslow about 90 minutes south of you...off
of exit 168 in NC on 95. John has A LOT of experience with all military vehicles, including CUCVs. I am sure he can fix whatever you need. John's # is 252-883-2509.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks